information note regarding customers, suppliers and visitors
Randstad Search and Selection Personel Seçim ve Yerleştirme Ltd. Şti. and Randstad Work Solutions İstihdam ve İnsan Kaynakları Ltd. Şti. (collectively referred to as “Company”), we process some personal data belonging to our customers, suppliers, employees / officials of our customers and suppliers and visitors in the capacity of data controller within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”). Within the scope of this information note, we aim to fulfill our obligation to enlighten the relevant groups of persons within the scope of article 10 of the Law.
purposes of processing of personal data
Personal data categories that may be processed by the Company are indicated below along with the relevant groups of persons:
Your personal data is processed by the Company in accordance with the conditions specified in article 5 of the Law, in order to establish a contractual relationship between you and the Company, to fulfill the obligations under this contractual relationship, to fulfill the Company's legal obligations, to carry out and plan the Company's service / product purchase and sales processes, to ensure security within the Company and to carry out and plan the Company’s surveys, promotional and marketing activities, if you have consented to this purpose of processing.
third parties to which your personal data may be transferred
The Company may transfer the personal data you provide to service providers, business partners, affiliates, customers, legally authorized public institutions and private organizations and servers located abroad, in accordance with article 8 and 9 of the Law in order to establish a contractual relationship between you and the Company, to fulfill the obligations under this contractual relationship, to fulfill the Company's legal obligations, to carry out and plan the Company's service / product purchase and sales processes, to ensure security within the Company and to carry out and plan the Company’s surveys, promotional and marketing activities, if you have consented to this purpose of processing.
method and legal cause of collection of personal data
Your personal data are collected and processed in written, verbal or electronic media for the purposes stated above and in accordance with the conditions specified in article 5 of the Law.
Your personal data collected by these methods can be processed for legal reasons such as performance of legal or contractual obligations, establishment, use or protection of a right, or necessity of data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller or based on your explicit consent.
data subject’s rights
As a data subject, you can exercise the following rights at any time by sending a written notification to the Company's address at Apa Giz Plaza Büyükdere Cad. No.191 Kat 1 No.3 Levent / İstanbul or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad, If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data,
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The Company will respond to these applications within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days. Applications will be made free of charge, unless a fee schedule is published by the decision of the Personal Data Protection Board. If the answers to the applications exceed 10 (ten) pages, a transaction fee of 1.00 (one) TL will be charged for each page. If the answer is requested in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, a fee will be charged according to the cost of the desired recording medium.