A. MEMBERSHIP and PASSWORD
2. Within the scope of the services provided by Randstad Search and Selection Personel Seçme ve Yerleştirme Limited Şirketi, first of all, by entering the Site, the User may create a Curriculum Vitae (CV) for him/herself after entering his/her e-mail address, name-surname, password and other requested personal data, he/she may review the job advertisements on the Site. When the User wants to apply for a certain job advertisement, he/she should become a member of the Site. The User may start the membership operation by clicking the button of “Create New Account” from the tab of My Randstad and by entering the personal information requested from him/her on the page.
3. The User is responsible for the accuracy and actuality of the personal data that he/she uploads on the Website. The Site is integrated with Linkedin account and it may be integrated with other applications as well in the future; therefore one may enter the Site through the information that will be gathered from the accounts on the stated applications as well.
4. The User is required to be a member in order to properly benefit from Randstad services. Only one account is allowed for each User on the Site. In case it is determined that a User has more than one account, the User’s membership may be blocked by Randstad.
The liability to ensure the safety of the Users’ passwords belongs solely to the Users. Randstad may not be held responsible for the acquiring of Users’ passwords, membership accounts by third parties. The Users are responsible for changing their passwords in case of situations that constitute risks in respect of security and they are obliged to notify Randstad immediately in case they find out that their passwords are used by unauthorized persons.
B. PERSONAL DATA
Randstad Turkey undertakes to protect your personal data that you shared with us. Your personal information are protected in the most sensitive manner and handled in accordance with the provisions of Law on Personal Data Protection numbered 6698.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of recruitment and job placement (temporary or permanent job placement services etc.) within Randstad Turkey (internally) and/or the client’s side (externally), drafting of employment agreements, payrolling and/or other Human Resources solutions (outplacement, assessment etc.) and fulfilling our legal obligations.
We may share your personal information with our clients in or outside of Turkey, our third party service providers (training institutes etc.) and/or our business partners and/or transfer such information to the cloud. Additionally, we may transfer your personal data domestically and/or abroad within this scope.
If the User becomes a member to the Site via its Linkedin or any other social media account, the User accepts that Randstad can also access the information located in profile of such accounts and transmitted by the User while becoming a member of such applications (age, gender etc.).
We are obliged to use your personal information legally due to following reasons:
- In respect of legal or contractual subjects, personal information are required be provided in order for us to provide our services to you and our clients.
- Subjects, with respect to which the provision of personal information of the person subject to data is obligatory.
We will not use your personal information for the purposes other than those stated under this Principle, without notifying you and obtaining your consent in advance.
Personal information of a candidate may be shared with our clients (for example; for assessment of job placement of the candidate). In general, we inform the candidate regarding the identity of such client prior to directing such information to the relevant client. However, in relation to job opportunities which are suitable for you and which we believe you may be interested in, we may share your information with the client companies without obtaining your consent by hiding your name. Therefore, by sharing your personal data with Randstad Turkey, you give your consent for sharing of such data by Randstad Turkey with our clients, business partners or third party service providers and for transfer of such data to the cloud. If you do not wish to provide your consent regarding this matter, we advise you not to use Randstad Turkey services and not to share your personal data with Randstad Turkey.
Provided that legal retention periods implemented by the legislation are reserved; your personal data will be stored for 5 years as from the date of activities such as our receipt of your CV, update of your profile or our last interview regarding a job opportunity etc., whichever occurred at the latest. In case you execute an employment agreement with us or through our agency, we are required to keep your information for the period necessary to fulfil our obligations to third parties pursuant to the relevant laws and provisions (tax and social security provisions etc.). Apart from this, you may also apply to us for deletion of your information before the expiration of 5 years period, provided that we do not have a legal obligation.
At any time, you may request from us the following:
i. Acknowledging whether your personal data is processed,
ii. In case your personal data is processed, requesting information regarding this matter,
iii. Acknowledging the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
iv. Knowing the third parties to which your personal data will be transmitted domestically or abroad,
v. Requesting for correction of your personal data which is processed wrongfully or deficiently,
vi. Other rights specified in article 11 of Law on Personal Data Protection.
We will deal with your request in a sensitive manner, so that your rights can be exercised. We may request identity check from you in order not to share your information with anyone else! In addition, in case the transaction you request requires any additional cost, you may be charged with the price set forth in the price list specified by the Board of Personal Data Protection.
Note that in some cases (legal requirements etc.) we may not be able to comply with your request immediately. However, in any case, we will inform you regarding your request within one month.
You may withdraw the consent you provided. However note that this will not change the legitimacy of transactions performed prior to withdrawal of your consent and transactions to be performed later due to contractual or legal reasons which may concern Randstad Turkey.
You may contact with Randstad Turkey (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the subject.
2. The responsibility regarding whether any kind of content added, uploaded to the Site by the User is in accordance with the applicable legislation belongs fully to the User. Randstad is entitled to remove, regulate, amend or block any added content that is contrary to the legislation, public morality and ethics at any time and at its sole discretion without giving notice to the User. In such case, the User irrevocably accepts that he/she shall not make any requests from Randstad.
4. Randstad shows utmost care for preservation of the User’s information. However, the Website is a public domain; therefore Randstad does not have any responsibility in case the User’s information is acquired, changed or erased by third parties due to the fact that the system, where the data is preserved, is intruded, operation of the system is broken or changed. In addition, the User accepts in advance that each time he/she visits the Site, his/her location information, information regarding the time of connection, the period and similar information are automatically recorded by the Site and that these information may be associated with the User’s personal information by Randstad, and that he/she consents to processing of the said personal data within this scope.
D. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All rights regarding all sub-domain names on the Site, including the Site’s domain name and User accounts, belong to Randstad. The Users have no rights over the sub-domain names, where their membership accounts are located. In this respect, the User accepts in advance that in case he/she unsubscribes or his/her membership is cancelled for any reason, the sub-domain name may be used by different members and that he/she shall not claim any rights regarding such use.
3. In addition to those above, the User may not sell or use in accordance with purposes such as advertisement and similar purposes the contents on the Site and may not dispose on such contents in a manner that would breach the rights of the third persons.
E. COOKIE APPLICATIONS, ADVERTISEMENTS AND OTHER SITES
F. UNSUBSCRIPTION/ CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
· Information uploaded by the Users during registration or the content added to the Site afterwards contain texts, photographs or images that do not comply with the general rules of morality of the society, ethics, provisions of current legislation,
· The User interferes or attempts to interfere in the operation of any program conducted by the Site by using any tool or software, he/she transmits viruses that will prevent the Site from functioning duly and completely, he/she breaches Randstad’s intellectual property rights regarding the software, he/she applies reverse engineering,
· Disclosure of the password allocated to the User to a third person or use of such password for any unauthorized purpose or it is determined that the password is used by unauthorized persons,
· The User discloses, changes, copies or reproduces other Users’ information on the Site data base; he/she erases other Users’ information.
3. The User declares and undertakes in advance that in case Randstad suspends or cancels the User’s membership, he/she shall not make any claims from Randstad.
The User may get his/her membership account closed after sending an e-mail to the address of email@example.com by stating that he/she wishes to unsubscribe.
G. WAIVER FROM GUARANTEE
Randstad does not guarantee that the Site will function without errors, that the Site or its servers do not contain computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. In case your use of the Website damages the User’s hardware and other materials, Randstad shall not be responsible for the related costs. Website and the content are being presented as is without any guarantee. If Randstad is addressed to as recipient in relation to the cases where it cannot be held liable, Randstad may recourse all claims and payments to the User along with secondaries.
H. GENERAL TERMS
Randstad’s contact information is as follows:
Address: Apa Giz Plaza Büyükdere Caddesi
No: 191 Daire 2&3 Levent
Phone: + 90 212 282 82 12
I. COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
Randstad may send commercial electronic messages to the e-mail address or SMS number that you shared with us in order to provide better services to You, to announce all kinds of information, campaigns, offers and promotions when necessary and to promote new services within this scope. You hereby accept this by signing the box below. If a User wishes to exit from the commercial electronic approval list, sending an e-mail to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org by stating that he/she wishes to exit from the commercial electronic approval list will be sufficient.
We would like to thank you for your interest and confidence to our Site.